Project Management Officer
SYSTRA växer! Under de senaste åren har vi haft en fantastisk tillväxt, en trend vi ser kommer hålla i sig även under de närmsta åren. Vi söker nu dig som är en erfaren projektledare med hög kompetens inom projektekonomi till vårt PMO team. Vill du bli en del av vårt team?
About the job
You will be responsible for working together with the Nordic Area PMO Manager to ensure that SYSTRA has everything in place to deliver successful projects in the Nordic Area. This includes:
- Leading the monthly project financial closing and ensuring control of the project portfolio through a financial review and challenge of each project’s performance.
- Leading independent reviews of key projects to ensure the delivery of SYSTRA’s commitments, identifying issues and concerns and developing action plans as needed
- Developing, maintaining and communicating project management routines and tools necessary to deliver projects. Tracking compliance and auditing to meet ISO standards. Providing training.
- Developing and maintaining SYSTRA’s client satisfaction system. Analysing results and actioning identified improvements.
- Ensuring project managers have the necessary training and tutorials to use the company financial system.
- Providing expert support on specific projects to both clients and project managers on the best-practice project management needed to both prevent issues and to deal with problems that arise. Including contract and requirements management, securing budgets, achieving schedules, delivering quality objectives, controlling change, minimising risk, securing opportunities, and resolving resourcing challenges. Developing and implementing action plans.
- Developing and maintaining the SYSTRA project management technical network.
- This is an international position covering SYSTRA’s activities in the Nordic Area. You can expect initially that the majority of your time will be spent working on activities in Sweden, though some work with projects in Denmark is also anticipated.
Ideally you will be based in Stockholm or Malmö. However, applications from other parts of the country will also be considered. You can expect some travel within Sweden (and possibly internationally) for key meetings in your role.The working language for this role is both Swedish and English. Amongst PMO team members it is principally English.
Who are you?
This is a demanding and challenging role with a significant range of responsibilities. You are passionate about project management, unafraid to challenge the status-quo, and excited to identify opportunities for improvement.
You are someone attracted to difficult tasks and critical-thinking under time-pressure. You excel in taking responsibility and "getting things done" and you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environtment and have strong prioritisation skills.
Furthermore, you are a proactive, helpful, conscientious, self-motivated quick thinker with exceptionally high standards. You are confident to identify problems/risks at an early stage, quickly suggest solutions/mitigation plans and then take responsibility for driving these forward.
- Significant experience in the role of project manager, ideally from the engineering/construction industry, with a proven record of applying project management best practice and delivering project objectives, including fixed price projects within budget.
- Strong experience with project financial management at both portfolio and project level, including with earned value management, enabling you to both support and challenge project managers to achieve their financial targets.
- Strong project planning and risk management skills.
- PMP certification or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of ABK09.
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills, enabling you to develop complex spreadsheets quickly, spot errors, develop macros, construct advanced pivot tables, and to identify improvements/implement solutions in any spreadsheet. You embrace new technologies and digital tools and ideally have existing experience with PowerBI or similar.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and management skills.
You are quick to build relationships and a strong communicator. Your fluency in both Swedish and English enables you to complete all your responsibilities effortlessly in either language, as well as develop high-quality company documents quickly, critically review the linguistic work of others, lead workshops, and deliver presentations to both large and small audiences.
Please submit your cover letter in English, clearly explaining how you meet the requirements of this role and why it interests you. Your CV may be in either English or Swedish. We will start looking at the applications in the beginning of August. We are looking forward to your application. You apply here: https://jobs.systra.com/job/Stockholm%2C-Malm%C3%B6-Project-Management-Officer/687585901/
For more information please contact
Nordic Area PMO Manager Robert Shepherd
010-708 05 33
Operations & Finance Director Jean-Chrisophe Lebeau
010-685 07 04
Recruitment partner Katarina Svensson
010- 708 05 11